Phil & Teds

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Local Baby Sitters

Need a babysitter? Find the most qualified sitters at Sittercity.com.

Find Your Ideal Sitter. Fast & Easy at Care.com

 Find the perfect nanny at Nannies4hire


Laurel Berwick (Orford, NH)
I’m available to babysit  (evenings only) within a 30 minute radius of Orford, NH (this includes Lyme, Hanover, Norwich, Thetford, Fairlee, Bradford, Piermont and more). I have 40+ years of experience, reliable transportation (but not all-wheel drive), and promise to have tidied up the house before the parents return. Rates are $15 hour with a 3 hour minimum. Many moms know me as “ Laurel at Cheap Kids” and know how much I enjoy children and interacting with them!  Interested parents can contact me at 603-353-9212 or email me at laurel@thepastures.com.



Ashley Clay: Hi Moms,
I was given your page by a fellow mom whom I currently nanny for and am interested in sharing my services with you. My name is Ashley Clay and I am a babysitter/ nanny. I have 10+ years of experience and am currently looking to book times with more families. If you would like to check out my credentials furt...her please visit my profile on www.care.com. I have listed references, availibility, resume and background check. If you have specific questions please feel free to email me directly at lilcookinchica@yahoo.com. Look forward to speaking with you soon!


Find Great Care Providers!



Nannies4hire.com

No comments: